Sunday, July 12, 2009

1.My favourite computer games are about wars,fighting,detective and adventure games.The games were very fun that I got addicted to computer games.

2.well, my mother wanted me to stop playing computer games for to long so, she let me play for two and a half hours.But my sister's and my mother's account do not have a time for them to stop.

3.It only have affected me by a little but when I got home, I bathe and eat my lunch and sometimes I do my homework first or play computer games first.But my family don't really go out much.

4.I can make a timetable of doing my homework and another timetable about computer games to stop me from getting addicted to computer games.I could also stop playing for a year to get my mind off the computer games.

5.My friend could hang out with his/her family or watch movies with his/her family and make a timetable to stop him/her from getting addicted to computer games.I have really learned a lesson about computer games I will never forget:)

5 comments:

  1. Wenqi is very cheerful as she never gives up when something cannot be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presley is a fast runner and he can play ice-and-freeze with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zhong Heng is our class monitor and he is responsible for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zheng Yang can make different kinds of airplanes, and animals made out of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selvira is quite smart as she checks her work.

    ReplyDelete