Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sa2

  • I feel good for my English because I got 79/100 marks for it and I think I did well for my Maths because I got 80/100 for it. But when I go to Primary 4, I will aim for 85 marks for both subjects.

  • I feel good for both my English and Maths because my mother will be happy for me and buy the things I wanted.

  • I got such results as this because I went for alot of tuitions and read alot of books.

  • I can improve or maintain the results I got by doing more practices, reading more books and pay more attention in class.

2 comments:

  1. You should not get good results just because you want to make your mother buy novelties for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Marcus!keep it up! Marcus you are quite good in eng ANd Maths.I think your parents are u proud of u.

    ReplyDelete